By Li Li Bee
Hey ladies! Just wanted to come to you guys with a quick post on how I achieved the look that I wore to my ✨ birthday dinner!✨ It features a slightly bronzed matte face, with a cut-crease on the lid using neutral colored e/s, and a pink nude lip.
This look was inspired by a Youtuber that I've been following lately, Face Over Matter (Hey girlie!!)
I picked up a few new makeup items to test out for this look. One item in particular, Maybelline Matte + Poreless foundation, has received mixed reviews by beauty gurus on YT so I figured I'd give it a try to see if I'd like it. I'm going on vacation for the next 4 days, so I'll be sure to post a review of how well this foundation held up for me by next week.
Below are a list of products that I used and how I applied them to achieve this look.
1) E.L.F Smudge Pot "Ain't That Sweet" - Applied to mobile eyelid only
2) Milani Bella e/s "Mandarin" - Applied on top of ELF Smudge pot
3) MAC Rule e/s - Blended into crease
4) Covergirl The Super-Sizer mascara "Very Black"
5) Rimmel Exaggerate water-proof eyeliner "In The Nude" - Applied to water line
6) Salon Perfect lashes "615"
1) Maybelline Matte + Poreless foundation "Toffee Caramel" - Used all over my face to cover blemishes to give an even complexion
2) MAC ProLongwear Concealer "NW35" - Used to highlight under eye area
3) Ben Nye Banana Powder - Used to set/ highlight under eye area and under my contour on cheeks
4) MAC MSF "Dark" - Used to set my foundation
5) Covergirl Bronzer "Ebony" - Used to lightly contour under my cheek bones and nose
6) MAC MSF "Gold Deposit" - Applied to top of cheek bones and center of nose
1) Maybelline Colorblur "I like to mauve it"
2) Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss "Pink Lady"
3) Milani lip pencil "Most Natural"
For more intensity, you can deepen the crease with a darker e/s. You can also opt to apply black eyeliner to your mobile lid, or add a bold lip. The possibilities are endless so always remember to just...have....FUN!
I hope this look inspires you the way that it inspired me!
-XOXO Li Li